Saturday, April 17, 2010

Brûlée Scarf/Cowl


: Brûlée Scarf/Cowl
Pattern: Brûlée Scarf by Cirilia Rose
: Knitting
Me :o)
December 30 2009
January 3 2010
US 15 - 10.0 mm
How much? 2 skeins = 212.0 yards (193.9m)
: 138 Cranberry
Michaels
See it on ravelry!

Pattern: Quick + simple mindless knitting = LOVE! My first time knitting with really bulky wool and size US15/10.0mm needles, so it was pure bliss in garter stitch! It took me about 1 day to finish half the scarf. It only took me so long (4 days) to finish this scarf because I went away to ring in 2010. I really like the crochet edging, it's such a cute touch! I also like the big buttons, you can wear this as a scarf or a cowl.

Wool: It's been awhile since I worked with this yarn, but I don't really remember anything bad about it. I didn't keep any notes about how I felt, but I think I was happy working with it. I remember it being really soft and fluffy to work with. I think there might have been a small amount of fuzz, but nothing too significant or would stop me from working with it again.

Modification: Cast on 22 sts and used US15/10mm needles.





No comments:

Post a Comment