Saturday, April 17, 2010

Strawberry Jam



: Strawberry Jam
Pattern: Boo Berries Wave Blanket by Minh Hoang
Knitting
Alba
37 inches by 43 inches
July 7 2009
January 19 2010
US 6 - 4.0 mm
: Bernat Baby Jacquards
5 skeins = 1730.0 yards (1581.9m)
06435 Strawberry Jam
Pink

Mmm garter stitch goodness! Nice relaxing knit for my commute to work and watching tv. It only look so long to knit this because I had to put it into hibernation while I worked on Christmas gifts. I absolutely love Baby Jacquards yarn! This one is a delicious blend that reminds me of Strawberry and Cream ice cream with some colourful sprinkles sprinkled on top! The first few pictures are very accurate of the colour in real life. The last few picture are a bit off because the sun was rising. I highly recommend this yarn and this pattern (although I’m biased with the pattern because I wrote it up)!

No comments:

Post a Comment